Anyone found love on Pomz in Oz

Perthbum

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna get a cpl of Thai brides tbh,cba arguing over whats going on the telly,they wont understand or care about soap opera's anyway thank god!

Sure i'll soon get sick of Thai soapy massages :no:,i'll manage tho,just need to buy some sandals,a khaki shirt,black socks,what a catch!:laugh:never stereotype tho,my number 1 rule!:biggrin:

I'm gonna get a cpl of Thai brides tbh,cba arguing over whats going on the telly,they wont understand or care about soap opera's anyway thank god!

Sure i'll soon get sick of Thai soapy massages :no:,i'll manage tho,just need to buy some sandals,a khaki shirt,black socks,what a catch!:laugh:never stereotype tho,my number 1 rule!:biggrin:

Your mad!

It sounds like you could be in for a very hard life - 2 women to gang up on you and make you behave :wink:

It sounds like you could be in for a very hard life - 2 women to gang up on you and make you behave :wink:

No CS,one to make me behave(i need keeping in check tbh!:laugh:)

One to make me "misbehave",turn about........................:biggrin:,kidding!:wideeyed::wubclub:

I think the web had made a great change to the way people meet people, the change being very good. Its great for newcomers to Aus or any country as not only romances are found, friendship with people who have similar interests are also forged.

Just like in real life we tend to make friends/partners or whatever with people similar to ourselves.

So who is next in the marriage stakes on PIO.

Not just for the younger members a few older singles with families are moving over these days.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest30085
You are 28 or 28 waist size? If u say 28 I'll be shocked..had u down as about 45, don't know why?

Must admit, I had him down as mid 40's as well!

40s :wideeyed:

Aye, PB was 40ish in about 1982 ....

Archived