Looking for friends in Brisbane

Guest joelleoneill

Guest joelleoneill

Hi, I moved to The Gap, Brisbane with my husband and 3 children (ages 12, 16 and 18) recently and would like to get to know other mums living in The Gap or nearby. My youngest children are settling in to The Gap High School and my eldest daughter is waiting to go to university next February.

If you would like to meet up for a coffee and chat it would be great to hear from you.

Andrea

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FayeandKeith

Hi Andrea, we've just moved to The Gap, would be great to catch up for a coffee also have 3 kids though 1, 3 and 6. Let me know when you free

Faye x

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I moved to The Gap, Brisbane with my husband and 3 children (ages 12, 16 and 18) recently and would like to get to know other mums living in The Gap or nearby. My youngest children are settling in to The Gap High School and my eldest daughter is waiting to go to university next February.

If you would like to meet up for a coffee and chat it would be great to hear from you.

Andrea

Hello and welcome,

the Gap is just beautiful we stayed there when we did a house swap. I live south side but am more than happy to catch up its good to get out I have 3 children 23,20.17 eldest 2 boys and my daughter who is also waiting on uni in feb. give us a shout if need anything

:cool:

Archived