moving to Brisbane in Jan, looking to meet other poms :)

Guest SteveandVic

Guest SteveandVic

hi we are from Hornchurch (Essex) and moving to Brisbane, the gap, in january! :biggrin:

are there any other young familys (pommys) in Brisbane looking to meet other poms?

my husbands 34 im 24 and by the time we get out there we will have an 8 weeks old son :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dolphindiva
hi we are from Hornchurch (Essex) and moving to Brisbane, the gap, in january! :biggrin:

are there any other young familys (pommys) in Brisbane looking to meet other poms?

my husbands 34 im 24 and by the time we get out there we will have an 8 weeks old son :biggrin:

Hiya

We're in Brisbane bayside have been here a year and love it. If you look for a facebook page called the Brisbannittes they regularly arrange meet ups every month and there are lots of people on there to answer any questions

em

Guest marriedtheenglish

Hi ya

We also live in Essex (Grays) but I am from NZ - we are also moving out to Brisbane, in November, and hope to be somewhere close to the CBD also. I am 31 and hubby 43 and our son will be almost 3 by the time we get out there. Would be great to meet up!

Guest SteveandVic

hi yea definatly! you going in november not long for you now then! goodluck, have you got somewhere to rent/buy set up or going to sort that out when you get there? keep us updated on how ya get on :)

Guest marriedtheenglish
hi yea definatly! you going in november not long for you now then! goodluck, have you got somewhere to rent/buy set up or going to sort that out when you get there? keep us updated on how ya get on :)

We have just booked our flights for the 31st of October - one way eek!!!

We have a place for about 4 weeks when we get there - brisbane bound we booked through - the place (carina 1) looks fantastic and perfect for us for what we need!!

What have you sorted so far?

Guest SteveandVic

All we have so far is a spare room at my in-laws place

that gives us some breathing space to have a look around at the different areas and see what we like the look of and also what we can afford .

counting the weeks now ....... :)

Archived