Young Couple Moving To Perth in Jan 2012

Guest cazperth

Guest cazperth

Hello There, I an 29 years old and have a one month old baby boy, together with my fiancé we will be moving to Perth (Southern Side) in January 2012.

I am originally from Ireland but currently living in the Isle of Man and my partner is from Perth. We moved back here after 2 and half years living in Perth mainly because I was really homesick but my partner cannot get any work here so we have decided to move back to Perth in the new year.

I am hoping to meet other new mums so get in touch if you would like to chat and eventually meet up.

Ccx

hey there im not a mum but im moving there in jan im 27 ...so would like to meet up and make new friends but we will be moving to nollamara few miles from the city..im really worried about bein homesick :( how was it for u apart from being homesick?i was born in melbourne in 1984 but moved to the uk in 87 but been back a few times to perth and loved it

Guest cazperth
hey there im not a mum but im moving there in jan im 27 ...so would like to meet up and make new friends but we will be moving to nollamara few miles from the city..im really worried about bein homesick :( how was it for u apart from being homesick?i was born in melbourne in 1984 but moved to the uk in 87 but been back a few times to perth and loved it

Hey Perthpom :) Perth is really good but a bit sleepy compared to the other major cities... But still its grand. I was out in Oz for 2 and half years and the last year I was really homesick but other than that its ace... We moved back here a year and half ago and to be honest it hasnt worked out for us at all, My other half cant get work and he just cant settle here (he's from Perth) so we have decided to move back after Xmas...So would def love to meet up when we get there...

Where are you from?

Guest cazperth

ps. who you moving over there with?

ps. who you moving over there with?
hey caz... thats weird im a caz too! i live in lincolnshire and my sister is comin and her partner too he is on a partners visa(as me and sister are from australia)annnnd my dad too so although i have family with me i will need to make own friends etc..we will be staying with my brother for around 6 weeks til we find rented accommadation.im hoping to find a job quite easily when i get there so i can start getting into it strait away...just dreading the goodbyes to be honest:sad::sad:

Guest cazperth
hey caz... thats weird im a caz too! i live in lincolnshire and my sister is comin and her partner too he is on a partners visa(as me and sister are from australia)annnnd my dad too so although i have family with me i will need to make own friends etc..we will be staying with my brother for around 6 weeks til we find rented accommadation.im hoping to find a job quite easily when i get there so i can start getting into it strait away...just dreading the goodbyes to be honest:sad::sad:

Hey caz :) Oh dont talk to me about it.. I hate goodbyes.... My name is Caroline by the way :) I will be on a partners visa (dave is from perth) but it takes ages to be issues.. Has your sisters partner got his visa yet? Least you have family there, its not so bad... Why are you guys moving? Is UK really bad with recession?

There are loads of jobs in Perth... I was working for a friend in a drive thru coffee place and it was class and the money was gr8 something like $25ph...for making coffee.. What type of work you do? Over here I work for an offshore investments company but doubt Ill do that in Oz, want to do something more chilled...

Sorry for asking again but when do you leave for Perth? Are you on facebook? my email address is carolinehurley21@yahoo.co.uk - add me!!

cx

Hey caz :) Oh dont talk to me about it.. I hate goodbyes.... My name is Caroline by the way :) I will be on a partners visa (dave is from perth) but it takes ages to be issues.. Has your sisters partner got his visa yet? Least you have family there, its not so bad... Why are you guys moving? Is UK really bad with recession?

There are loads of jobs in Perth... I was working for a friend in a drive thru coffee place and it was class and the money was gr8 something like $25ph...for making coffee.. What type of work you do? Over here I work for an offshore investments company but doubt Ill do that in Oz, want to do something more chilled...

Sorry for asking again but when do you leave for Perth? Are you on facebook? my email address is carolinehurley21@yahoo.co.uk - add me!!

cx

hey caz :) its carolyn denby..im on fbook add me !! we leave 4 perth is jan id say end of and yes he got granted his visa beginning of august..he applied for it end of april we all thought we wouldnt hear anything til like sept so yes hes got it and sis has sponcered him..i think id look to be either a as doing that at the min but to be quite honest working as a waitress or sandwich bar for starters im quite happy with x

Guest cazperth
hey caz :) its carolyn denby..im on fbook add me !! we leave 4 perth is jan id say end of and yes he got granted his visa beginning of august..he applied for it end of april we all thought we wouldnt hear anything til like sept so yes hes got it and sis has sponcered him..i think id look to be either a as doing that at the min but to be quite honest working as a waitress or sandwich bar for starters im quite happy with x

Yeh there are lots of them kind of jobs out there... Oh we are heading start of Jan - pricing flights at the minute so expensive but sure it'l be worth it i guess.. This site is good for meeting people, I was nervous I wouldnt meet any new people as I prob wont be working for a while coz of the baby but I've already met a few people on here so I'm a bit more relaxed.... Whats your email address? as I've looked for you on FB and there are a few of you!! lol... I've sent documents off for my son to be added to my visa even though his Dad is from perth he still needs a visa.... silly really.. so hopefully my visa will go through quickly...

cx

Archived