Longshot, but any families in Wellard or surrounding?

Guest pominperth

Guest pominperth

Hiya,

Anybody living in the Wellard area (SOR)? We are a young family who are new to the area looking to meet up with likewise, I am 28, hubby is 33 and we have a son who is 26 months old. We are easygoing and into most things, parks, beaches, eating out, etc etc, it would be great to here from anybody in the area.

S x

Hey, we are an Irish family living in Beeliar so not too far from you. We have been here just over a year and are loving it. My daughter is 27 months and we could catch up for a coffee or something. I work part time so let me know if you fancy it. I'm 32 and my oh is 29.

Helen x

Guest pominperth

Hi Helen sounds good to me, our little boy is happy enough but he loves to play with other children and think he is missing the interaction a little at the moment (bless him), we are fairly new to oz (5th August) so still finding our way at the minute, I'll let the OH know and we'll have to arrange something if you want.

Hi AJ, Wellard is a really nice suburb imo, depends really what you are after though, lots of families with young children, great transport links to city, beach etc (Wellard station), a lot of house for the money too. Think there are a couple of playgroups close by, and also shops, they are also building a resturant and pub (so I've heard), but a very sleepy suburb which is what we wanted really.

Hey,G

Yeah we should catch up for a coffee or something. How have you's settled in so far? As I've said we love it here the only thing is we seem to have met more single people than families so I'm trying to meet some new people with kids. let me know when suits you. X

Hey,

Yeah we should catch up for a coffee or something. How have you's settled in so far? As I've said we love it here the only thing is we seem to have met more single people than families so I'm trying to meet some new people with kids. let me know when suits you. X

• 3 months later...
Guest newbieinperth

hi helen,

i have been browsing through forums re: beeliar and that's how i found you... wondering how it is in beeliar as i am looking to buy around the area... choices are Beeliar, success or atwell...

Archived