Got our visa.. At last!!

Wellers and Whitehead

Finally got our visa yesterday!! After dreaming about this moment for 26 years!!! I was excited for the first couple of hours but wondering why I'm not feeling more excited!! I've read from other PIO's they have felt the same, I'm sure I will get excited soon! Arghhh it's very real!! Xx looking at going to Perth in jan! Whoooo x

Guest spadgersdad

Congratulations,

Remember the reasons why you initially applied for your visa's!!!

You wont regret it, good luck and enjoy your time in Australia

Finally got our visa yesterday!! After dreaming about this moment for 26 years!!! I was excited for the first couple of hours but wondering why I'm not feeling more excited!! I've read from other PIO's they have felt the same, I'm sure I will get excited soon! Arghhh it's very real!! Xx looking at going to Perth in jan! Whoooo x

Congratulation...All the best with the move

Guest stiffmizer

Congratulations :D

Guest Chris n Lou

Congratulations,

We've just decided on Perth too, going in November.

I lost my enthusiasm a little when we were undecided on where to end up, but now its all systems go:jiggy:

Archived