mums on the gold coast

Guest jade2030

Guest jade2030

hi im on the gold coast moving to arunde this weekend, just recently moved back from uk last week, we went back for 15 months after being in oz previously for 8 years.

i have a 2 girls eldest is 2 and the youngest is 4 months, im looking for other mums with young children who fancy meeting up for play dates coffee mornings and walking.

im 29 and my other half is 32 send me a message thanks x:yes:

Hi,

i'm living in Paradise Point at the moment. I have 2 boys aged 10months and 2yrs. Would love to meet up. I don't have a car at the moment, but i'm in easy waking distance to the park and beach. I'm 35!

Vix :biggrin:

Guest pinksuedeshoes

Hi!

I have a little girl who is 11 months old and I am on school holidays as of Friday for a couple of weeks.

I live in Monterey Keys, so close by if you want to get together. :o)

Ali. x

Guest surferchicksal

Hi there!

I lived in arundel 3 years ago and moved back to uk when my daughter was 1 in 2008 we are now making plans to head back in a couple of years so if you are still there!!!!! no its a long shot! what made you go back to oz after coming home to UK? probably the same thing we are planning on going back to! Whats arundel like these days as that is where we want to come back to?!

Hope you are settled in well, My daughter is now nearly 4 and im nearly 33 hubby is 38 looking to make some friends when we come out so no harm in starting the ball rolling now!

Sal

Archived