Meet up in Darwin/Palmerston area anyone?

junellew

Hi, myself (28 Pommy), my husband (26 Aussie) and our 2 boys age 3 and 2 have just moved to Darwin after starting off with the in laws in cold cold Melbourne and travelling our way up to sunny sunny Darwin!:jiggy:

We are keen to meet new friends and fellow people from PIO so were hoping to organise a get together. We were thinking a chilled out Sunday bbq at Berry Springs or maybe Leanyer water park? :idea: I already have one recruit in reddebz who arrives at the beginning of October so I was thinking perhaps the weekend of the 17th/18th October?

Looking forward to hearing from a few people and then we can confirm the details.

Thanks Junelle.

Guest Whoopseydaisy
You'll get here soon, don't worry! Enjoy the feeling of not sweating....constantly! whilst you can! :laugh:

I know we'll get there eventually, we'd better cos living back with family is driving me to drink!!! (We've rented out our lovely house already!)

Im not a big fan of sweating but then again ladies glow instead of sweat so us girls should be OK!:wink::wink::wink:

Archived