Looking for girlfriends in Brissi

Guest Yorkshire Girl

Guest Yorkshire Girl

Hiya,

I moved to Brisbane in June and while everything is going good on the work front it would be good to have a few more girlfriends to meet up with for drinks and shopping trips. I'm 25 and stay in Kangaroo point so if anyone is up for meeting for drinks sometime give me a shout :biggrin:

Guest lovewhiterice

Hiya!

I'm Laura and I moved here about a month ago, I'm working as a temp legal secretary and been working solidly for my first few weeks here and also had my friend here so I haven't really had time to go out and meet new people yet! I'm 27 and now my friend has left and I'm not working for next few days it's given me the chance to get on the net and see what activities are going on around here!

I'm in South Bank, so not too far! Anyway, let me know if you'd like to meet up for a glass of wine or something soon! I'm bored! :D

Hey there, My stepdaughter might be interested too. she is 20 and just got back from a 5 week holiday in the UK and missing all her friends. She has been here a year now and as we live bayside is finding it hard to meet new folk.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yorkshire Girl

Hi Laura,

Good to hear from you. A few of us who are new to Brissi are thinking of meeting on saturday 22nd Oct possibly down in South bank for a BBQ/picnic. It is been arranged through the fb group the brissbanites. No final plans have been made as of yet but I can keep you updated if you would like to join us?

Hello Yorkshire Girl,

I am hoping to mave the move to brisbane in about 2 yrs time! Just going through the lengthy process of applying for a visa!! I too am also 25 and from good old yorkshire and am a staff nurse.

Would love to keep in touch as will definitely need all the friends I can get for the big move!!

xx

Hiya,

I moved to Brisbane in June and while everything is going good on the work front it would be good to have a few more girlfriends to meet up with for drinks and shopping trips. I'm 25 and stay in Kangaroo point so if anyone is up for meeting for drinks sometime give me a shout :biggrin:

Hiya yorkshire lass, ive a couple of good lasses here that like a laugh and you will defo get on with ...........

jac n liz.jpg

jac n liz.jpg

Archived