Baldivis Meet Up - December

Guest milliemoo

Guest milliemoo

Hi Guys

This is a follow on from the other thread meet up for November. As we can't make that one thought it might be an idea to start a new thread for others that can't make it and for those who can make both!! :biggrin:

DETAILS: Meet at the Chase in Baldivis from 4.30pm - 5.00p.m. onwards Saturday 3rd December.

Is there anything for the kids to do ? mines 5 and not sure about the pub bit ?

We would like to meet up too but like sharon have kids that would be very bored and a bit of a pain in a pub. :animal-monkey::animal-monkey:

Could we not meet in Steel Tree Park and have BBQ and drinks (drinks would be cheaper lol)?

Ali X

Hi Guys

This is a follow on from the other thread meet up for November. As we can't make that one thought it might be an idea to start a new thread for others that can't make it and for those who can make both!! :biggrin:

DETAILS: Meet at the Chase in Baldivis from 4.30pm - 5.00p.m. onwards Saturday 3rd December.

shouldn't we see if we like each other first lmao

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Milliemoo

We can make it count us in! plus we have friends on Baldivis who have asked us to say they are coming, which is another 3.

Dave and Marie are coming I have text them, and am waiting to see if another couple are coming.

So we will see you on Saturday :smile:

Amanda, Rob Charlotte and Will.

I can't do the 3rd ... maybe the next one , anyone fancy a bbq at the steel tree park one sunday lunchtime ?

Hey guys,

We flew in from Ireland on the 3rd / 4th so definitely couldn't make this date either:nah: We are staying in short term accomodation in Rockingham at present but are in process of looking for long term rental in Baldivis. My children, son 10 and daughter 7 will be going to Settlers Primary School at beginning of new term so we would be very keen to meet up with you all.

Becks

hey Becks , my daughter starts Settlers next year as well .. so we should do a big barbie at the park one sunday or saturday evening ... anyone who has any dates ... Steel tree park is great as it has playground and barbies and seating and areas for a kick around with a ball .. and its easy to keep your eye on the children :)

hey Becks , my daughter starts Settlers next year as well .. so we should do a big barbie at the park one sunday or saturday evening ... anyone who has any dates ... Steel tree park is great as it has playground and barbies and seating and areas for a kick around with a ball .. and its easy to keep your eye on the children :)

That sounds really good, I would definitely be up for that and so would the kids! A Saturday evening or Sunday would suit fine so whatever date suits ye!

Becks x

Archived