WBA fan seeking fellow Baggies

Guest richuk2002

Guest richuk2002

Hi all

I have recently moved to Perth to continue my career and would love to find fellow Baggie fans to interact/share stories with especially follwing the 2-0 win over the dingles.

If anyone has any information regarding WBA fans in Perth and if there are any events planned please feel free to drop me a line.

Kind regards

Rich

Guest christophevert

Hi Rich,

just like you I moved here last week (the wolves match was my last!) and would love to catch up with other fellow baggies to talk about just how good we were against the Villa and the Tatters!

I did manage to catch the Villa match on the TV at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow in Northbridge. Not sure if anywhere will have the Liverpool game given the evening kick off time.

Chris

Guest richuk2002

Hi Chris

Its a painful thing giving up your season ticket especially after such a great season last year. If I ever go home ill try and secure my seat again.

I have been watching the games online with streaming websites however it is difficult to track them down just try and hope.

I saw the wolves and villa games and looking forward to the pool game.

There are other baggies over here somewhere and have meet ups on the beach so fingers crossed one will be arranged soon.

Rich

Archived