Crown coming in the morning!!!!

benandkelly

Crown are coming round to me too tomorrow :)

They haven't given me any indication of time either so I think it'll be a case of get up early and sit around waiting :err: I've only got about 2cubic metres of stuff so hopefully it won't take them long to pack it all.

Good luck with the move!!

Eddy

They haven't given me any indication of time either so I think it'll be a case of get up early and sit around waiting :err: I've only got about 2cubic metres of stuff so hopefully it won't take them long to pack it all.

Eddy

They should be finished in no time at all! :biggrin:

Eddy

Nice one Eddy :biggrin: Its a pain that they dont tell you what time they'll be here. We've a sole use 20ft container so i think they'll be busy both days!

Good luck with your move too. Where and when are you going?

Guest juliemtaylor

well Crown came about 8am first day and earlier rest.

Just make sure you don't let them pack what you are taking on the plane!

Julie x

2 days!!! Holy cow!

I've got no furniture and to be honest as my new companies paying I'm still taking more than I really need.

I'm off to Brisbane. Most worrying is that all my conversations with my new company we've talked about flying out this Wednesday, but they haven't given me any indication of a flight yet :/ It wouldn't surprise me if they give me a choice of flights tomorrow. Don't know if it's an Aussie thing but there's a definite lack of communication when it comes to organising stuff.

Where you guys going?

Eddy

2 days!!! Holy cow!

I've got no furniture and to be honest as my new companies paying I'm still taking more than I really need.

I'm off to Brisbane. Most worrying is that all my conversations with my new company we've talked about flying out this Wednesday, but they haven't given me any indication of a flight yet :/ It wouldn't surprise me if they give me a choice of flights tomorrow. Don't know if it's an Aussie thing but there's a definite lack of communication when it comes to organising stuff.

Where you guys going?

Eddy

I think its the laid back aussie way tbh.

Where off to perth. flights are booked for 8th november. So excited now :biggrin:

I'm totally in shock the kids are NOT OFF SCHOOL for her comming , they seem to have days off for all sorts , Carnivals, Melbourne Cup ect ..........The Queen comes and the kids are in school now thats what i call a result lol

Do you think you may have posted on the wrong thread there THE DUNSCOMBE FAMILY? :tongue:

Archived