Request for Additional Documentation

Chris&Mel

Hello All,

I have like most members on here been waiting anxiously for any snippet of information or correspondence from DIAC. Out of the blue today I received an email requesting additional documentation to progress my application, this included;

Undergoing Health Assessment

Character assessment - Form 80's

I’m chuffed to bits but I have a simple question for anybody who maybe in the know!!!

Does this mean that everything else regarding my application at this point in time has been cleared/accepted, is this ther final hurdle???

Anybody, please

Guest luckylady

My understanding is you don't get asked to take your medicals unless everything else is in order.

I am sure there will be someone else on here that can confirm for you.

Best of luck!

In my case, apart from the Medical and Police checks, all the other required documents have changed to 'met' now when you log on to your application. I am hoping that means that everything else is accepted (else they would have asked for further documents/evidence)

Guest pinkcera

Hey, we were asked to submit our medicals about 3 weeks after submitting our RSMS 119 visa application (we lodged the 2nd and 3rd stage together), this was back in July, had our meds early August, they were received by DIAC by the 20th, but still no CO in sight!

Archived