Chasing AHPRA

marieh

Hi everyone

Just recieved an email saying my application (for registration as a midwife) has been recieved (it's taken 3 weeks to reach them I may be tempted to use a courier next time). Just wanted to ask if anyone had the email address and phone number which is the best one for badgering them? I am going to be that pushy woman at the end of the phone!

I did read the email address somewhere on here before but stupidly didn't copy it down and now can't find it! If anyone could pop it on here i'd be ever so greatful!

Thanks

Marie :cute:

I have also had an email saying they are assessing my application after 2 weeks of sending it. I am a little confused though as the documents and application were sent to the Adelaide office, yet the payment has been taken from my mastercard from the Melbourne office, hoping it has gone to the right office.

Tracey

Guest tandcmum
I have also had an email saying they are assessing my application after 2 weeks of sending it. I am a little confused though as the documents and application were sent to the Adelaide office, yet the payment has been taken from my mastercard from the Melbourne office, hoping it has gone to the right office.

Tracey

i think the payment is always processed hrough the melbourne office, im pretty sure mine was and i sent my application to Brisbane

Guest moldec1999

Hi, contact info is *

Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency

G.P.O. Box 9958 * | * Melbourne VIC 3001 * | * http://www.ahpra.gov.au but I think you need an application number?? I couriered it and the were processing it within a week . Then I got an email from them requesting more information ! On this email they included an application reference number and an urgent email address to send a copy of any job offer to speed up the process! They seem to be fairly on top of things so hoping to have registration through soon .... Fingers crossed xx

Thanks for the info guys. Yes my money was done through melbourne office although I had not sent it there. No further e-mails yet! Hoping to hear something soon. Started applying for jobs in the meantime so fingers toes and everything else crossed!

Archived