Just moved to Redlands

Guest ali dallow

Guest ali dallow

Hi

I have just moved to Cleveland in the Redlands with my husband and 4 yer old son. We moved here from Sydney (although originally from the uk) and am looking for similar people with same age children who would like to meet for playdates,coffee etc. My son doesn't start school until Jan and is desperate for some comany!!!

Looking forward to hearing you!!!:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We are moving to Cleveland next month. We arrived from Yorkshire in July and are currently living near the city. We have twin 4 year old boys and a 8 month old baby. The boys are also starting school in January. Would love to meet up some time.

Nicola

Hi

We are moving to Cleveland next month. We arrived from Yorkshire in July and are currently living near the city. We have twin 4 year old boys and a 8 month old baby. The boys are also starting school in January. Would love to meet up some time.

Nicola

Hi Nicola...I'm a Yorkshire lass myself......Drop me a line when you arrive in Cleveland...would love to meet for coffee.

Melanie x

Guest ali dallow

Hi Nicola

Would love to meet for coffee when you get here, my son Charlie starts Cleveland school in Jan and would love to make some new friends before he goes there. Are your boys going to cleveland state primary? Its a lovely school and the teachers seem fantastic. Keep in touch and let me know when you get here or if you need any help with anything,

Cheers

Ali

Hi Sam and Jack are going to Cleveland primary. I was really impressed with the school. It would be great to get the boys together so they know another child before starting school. They are currently at Kindy in Coorparoo so all the friends they have made will be going to a different school.

We are not moving until the 10th December but I often take the kids to the park/ beach at Raby bay on a Thursday or Friday. We could meet next week if you are around?

Nicola

Guest aussiemom

Hi Ali, I'm newish to Brisbane but I've lived in Sydney all my life. I also have a little boy 3yro (4 in May) I live in Cleveland and would love to have a coffee with you and let the boys have a play date. I stumbled across this site tonight through googling bookclubs (not sure if us aussies are welcome lol) still need to do my profile but Im 39 married with two kids. Cheers Nicky

Guest aussiemom

Hi Ali, I am kind of new to cleveland I'm from Sydney and also have a little boy same age. Would be happy to catch up for a coffee with you and let the boys have a play date. I haven't done my profile as I just stumbled across this site tonight looking for a bookclub so not sure if us Aussies are allowed lol... but I'm 39 married with two kids and it would be great to catch up if you want. Cheers Nicky

Guest ali dallow

Hi Nicola

Thought that you probably wouldn't be going to park today as looks like rain all day!! I am going to Lollipops in Cannon Hill tomorrow at 9.30 to meet my friend who has just moved up from Sydney, i wondered if you would like to meet us there?? Think this rain is set for the next couple of days,

Hope you can make it,

Ali

Guest ali dallow

so sorry only just seen your message!!! Not going to Raby bay park today as raining but am off to lollipops tomorrow at 9.30 if you fancy meeting me there??

Guest ali dallow

So sorry Nicky, didn't even see your post, i thought that i would get an email if anyone replied to my post but not the case!!! Would love to meet up, am off to lollipops tomorrow at 9.30 if you fancy a coffee and chat!!

Ali

Guest aussiemom
Hi we are meeting at 10am at Raby Bay park on Thursday. Can you make it? If not it would be great to get together soon.

So sorry Nicola I haven't been on the website since your message and I thought you were sent an email if you had a reply. I would love to meet up if you're free one day next week? Nicky

Also check out the Brisbannittes facebook group, it's fab and has a lot of people with young kids living Bayside who are members. I'm in Bridgeman Downs, North of the city if you fancy getting out of the local stuff at anytime, am happy to meet up half way or by the beach somewhere. We have 3 young kids, my eldest is starting prep in January too and desperate for some boy company!!

Hope you are settling in ok. We arrived about 6 weeks ago.

Jane

Archived