British Drummer wantas to start a band

Guest daveascott

Guest daveascott

Hi all

I have been here since July 2010 and have played in a number of bands, most of which have not made it past the first rehearsal.

I find the level of music ability not that great in Sydney and the music choices even worse (sorry Aussies you are great at a lot of things but music aint one of them) so i thought i would try this out to see if any other brits who can play would be interested in starting a band.

I have been playing for over 30 years and have loads of gigging, session and recording experience and am looking to start either a straight covers band for pubs etc or a function band for corporate evnts weddings parties etc.

My influences are mainly rock but not aussie rock, i like the Foo fighters, Nirvana, Hendrix, Muse, Arctic Monkey, The wombats, Two door Cinema Clu the list goes on.

If we were to do a covers band i would like to play some of the above, however if a function bacnd then we would need to be a little more mainstream.

At the moment it's me myself an I so need guitarist's, Bass Player, Vocals, Keys etc etc.

If you are interested please get in touch.

I have tried to put my contact details here before but they get removed.

I look forward to hearing from you

All the best

Dave

Guest Guest31881

I have tried to put my contact details here before but they get removed.

Dave

You contact details are removed to protect members from idiots who will stalk anyone who they can get an email address or phone number for. and stop spam bots searching for email address's of our members.

That is why there is an email and PM system available to members through the site, for YOUR security.

Just click on a members name to send PM or email. its as simple as that.

I copied your post in an email to my brother who may be interested. He plays guitar in a band at the moment but he's always saying he wants to do something else. Your more modern tastes might rub off on him. I keep telling him to forget about the 60's and 70's! Well, not forget them completely of course. He is/was big on Creedence, Quo, Beatles, BTO, Foghat, Thin Lizzy.

Archived