Geelong (and Melbourne) PIO Xmas bash anyone?

Harpo I found my passport, so may be able to get across the Westgate Bridge for the day:laugh:can I wear my uggboots, please????????????? What about a BBQ (BYO) on the Geelong waterfront - we can put a Tottenham Hotspur flag up so everyone knows where we are.

Alchi's of the world unite :wacko: I'm sure we can help boost the numbers

Alchemists?

Harpo I found my passport, so may be able to get across the Westgate Bridge for the day:laugh:can I wear my uggboots, please????????????? What about a BBQ (BYO) on the Geelong waterfront - we can put a Tottenham Hotspur flag up so everyone knows where we are.

sure...perhaps a BBQ can be arranged as well as a piss up!

Cheers Angela.

I PROPOSE.........

SATURDAY THE 17th DECEMBER MEET @ BENDED ELBOW 8PM.

If anyone is interested, I could book a table at a curry house for 7.30 which would mean Bended Elbow would be more like 8.30

Mike and are in for a curry & festive tipple or two. Promise not to get our hopes up on the quality of the curry though :unsure::biglaugh:

Mike and are in for a curry & festive tipple or two. Promise not to get our hopes up on the quality of the curry though :unsure::biglaugh:

right, so I can pencil you and Mike in for a table @ dinner then? I'm thinking maybe Shiraaz which in the past has been pretty good.....

Anyone else?

Guest Tralaah
right, so I can pencil you and Mike in for a table @ dinner then? I'm thinking maybe Shiraaz which in the past has been pretty good.....

Anyone else?

Yes, Paul and I please!

Guest The Pom Queen
Surely you could just claim as a tax deduction, coming down to Geelong to sort out your highest maintenance mod:idea:

You aren't wrong about the highest maintenance mod :tongue:

Archived