Couple in urgent need of freinds. in perth

Guest hull2perth

Guest hull2perth

Hi were a couple aged 26 and 29 from yorkshire, been here 2 months and not met anyone, we need to meet fellow poms so please please get in touch!

Hi were a couple aged 26 and 29 from yorkshire, been here 2 months and not met anyone, we need to meet fellow poms so please please get in touch!

Have you tried going out yet and not trying to meet people via the computer? Go down Northbridge or to the Sail and Anchor. Places are full of people your age. Don't just limit yourself to other poms either, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Guest hull2perth
Have you tried going out yet and not trying to meet people via the computer? Go down Northbridge or to the Sail and Anchor. Places are full of people your age. Don't just limit yourself to other poms either, you might be pleasantly surprised.

I wanna meet poms!

im real worried tbh as my hubby be fifo so ill be on my own for 8 days with my 2 boys

i think for his first 8 days ill be busy tryin to sort out xmas anda house and i suppose u feel better wen u stuff arrives it feels more at home

wat do u and u oh do workwise?

Guest hull2perth
Hiya,

My partner and I have just moved over to Perth, We are 24 and 29. We live up in Tapping near Joondalup. We are originally from merseyside!

Hi be great to meet you guys send some details to make further contact, im knew on this site and not figured out how to use it! please PM me

Guest Big Steve

Hi,

We arrived in Perth about 4 weeks ago. Finally got job and accommodation sorted, so now to meet people.... Poms and Aussies (and anybody else). Stressful (and expensive) but a lovely place....

My wife and I are now in Manning (SoR) with our 4 year old boy, but happy to travel for meet-ups. (Coincidentally I lived in Hull in the early 90's!).

If somebody can suggest a place, then I'm happy to suggest some times.....

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edelsheehy

Hi lorna,

im new to this site only here in oz perth with 2 weeks we re living in Victoria park for now but moving to Marmion in 2 weeks time we have no kids where you and wot you do. Im a nurse looking for work in a certain area not ward work you can PM me.

Guest edelsheehy

We are new to perth only with 2 weeks would be great to get to know other here as well hard adapting especially when in a couple

Please Pm me for our details

Guest philyns

We've (28 & 29) been in Perth for 5 weeks and loving it. Were out of our temporary accommodation and living in Mount Lawley. Be patient, it is stressful and can be lonely but starting work will make a big difference. We'd be up for a meet up.

Please Pm me

Guest Guest31881

Will members please remember that personal details should not be posted on internet forums, this includes email address's. There are programs that scan internet forums in search of an email address, to sell for spam or even Clone.

Please use the PM system provided by PIO to pass details to your friends. It is safe and secure. You will receive an email from PIO when you have been sent a PM.

Archived