Man City Supporters Club SOR.........

tonyman

i know there is an official city supporters club NOR at the Kangaroo Arms but its a bit out of our way , are there any City fans interested in match day/night get togethers SOR , all we have to do is find a venue where they show all matches .........if only a few of us here then my place can be a venue for the early match ...........i have sent an email to the official city supporters club to see if they can help set another WA club up (SOR)........

city supporters club.jpg

city supporters club.jpg

you know my answer mate if I end up SOR .......................

looks like it just me and thee pal ........i hope all your family are blues, mrs tonymans a red so we will just lock her in the loft with an ironing board ,one of those triangly things and a pile of clothes ...........

looks like it just me and thee pal ........i hope all your family are blues, mrs tonymans a red so we will just lock her in the loft with an ironing board ,one of those triangly things and a pile of clothes ...........

The first lullaby I sang to my 3 yr old son was blue moon and i've told the daughter when she starts to get boyfriends they cant support those from the swamp or they wont get through the front door. As for Mrs woodymcfc she uses one of those triangly things also, I always wondered how creases disappear from my clothes ! It'll be good to see the boys win the title wherever I am !!!

Guest FAMILYSTONE

Gary, we ended up SOR and are all blues as are my cousins and their lads. so you wont be alone. There is a guy on our estate as well, not spoke to him yet but his number plate is MCFC UK. blues all over.

Archived