Secret Harbour - Meadow Springs meet up. I really could do with some Help!!!!!!!!!!

Guest andy and jo

Guest andy and jo

Hi, I’m Andy(38) and we live in Meadow Springs and have been here now for just over 2 months. We, that’s my wife Jo (36) and our two daughters Taylor 4 years and Lauren 18 months are from Essex. To be honest I have found the move fairly easy, I started work straight away and apart from the flies really like it out here. However Jo I think is struggling and is my biggest concern. Now normally I wouldn’t really write on these web site its more Jo's things but I’m starting to get very worry that she is feeling very isolated and if I don’t do something soon we will easily be the next family heading back to the UK.

So if there are any other families living South of the River with children of a similar age I would really like to organize a meet up, we are very flexible and don’t mind to travel a bit. As far as hobbies go, I do play golf although not for a while and we have a beautiful Chocolate Labrador Max, but it’s really all about the girls, although we do enjoy a good bbq, pubs, meals out etc.

I’m sure there must be lots of mums and families in a similar position so PLEASE get in touch.

thanks

Andy

Hi andy and Jo,

I am tracy 36 hubby tony 39 and i have 2 kids lad 14 and daughter 8, we have been in secret harbour a couple of months and would love to meet some new friends i know the kids are different ages but hey ho! a beach or park meet up would be great. we go to secret harbour beach mostly as my hubby and lad are in the slsc they usually finish club stuff by 11. give us a shout take care tracy

Archived