Football (soccer) in Perth - Northern Suburbs

Guest bbor

Joondalup United Football Club have started Pre Season and training will be every Tuesday and Thursday for the amatuers and Wednesdays for the Vets.

JUFC will have 2 amateur teams in the league this year one in the Premier league and one in the second division, plus the two Vets teams (Premier & Div2 North).

Any further info needed please do not hesitate to contact me.

PM me for details/if you're interested

New players are always welcome. We are especially after a Vets keeper and young lads after a fresh start with a new club of any age up from 16. We accomodate players of all skills and ages up from 16 and as always we are chasing the next star player.

Hi i just wanted to ask what age of boys your training as my son will be 12 in Feb and we arrive in Clarkson , Perth on 9th Jan staying with my sister initially and if it's not too far away it would be a lovely way to make friends.

Many Thanks

Sarah

JUFC is a Mens club for ages 16+ but our sister club WESTSIDE Juniors have children of all ages, contact John Stone at jvstone@hotmail.com above and he has details and contact numbers, WESTSIDE would be happy to welcome new children into their club and we'll hopefully see him at JUFC when he's a bit older.

Archived