Anyone in North Lakes?

Hi,

We are a family of 4 (Lee 32, Emma 30, Scarlett 4 and Kassie 2) and moved to North Lakes in November.

Lee works during the week, but I am at home with the girls. Would be really good to meet up with other mums/families in the area.

If anyone is interested in a meet up, please reply or PM me.

Thanks

Emma

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vanesha

Hi Emma

Are you in North Lakes in Darwin or some other place in Oz? If NT then happy to meet up anytime at the weekends or in the evenings?

Vanesha

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Emma

We are also a family of 4, my husband is working, i'm not!!! We have 2 girls 7 & 3 we've been in Oz for nearly 4 weeks and are moving to North Lakes next week.

It would be lovely to meet up with you for a coffee or something.

Thanks

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

That would be lovely.

Hope you are enjoying Australia so far. Where abouts in North Lakes are you moving to?

Emma

Hi all,

We are a family of 5 myself Nicola 33 my husband Jimmy 29 and our 3 sons Cameron 12, Joshua 9, Harry 6 and will hopefully moving to North Lakes within the next week or two ( just waiting on answer for a house ).

Jimmy will be working from the 19th March, so it would be great if I could meet up with you other mums for a coffee or trips to to the parks/walk round the lake etc.

Be good to hear back from you other mums, also Jimmy loves golf so if your partners fancy a game on the course when we get to North lakes let us know.

Nicola x

Hi all,

We are a family of 5 myself Nicola 33 my husband Jimmy 29 and our 3 sons Cameron 12, Joshua 9, Harry 6 and will hopefully moving to North Lakes within the next week or two ( just waiting on answer for a house ).

Jimmy will be working from the 19th March, so it would be great if I could meet up with you other mums for a coffee or trips to to the parks/walk round the lake etc.

Be good to hear back from you other mums, also Jimmy loves golf so if your partners fancy a game on the course when we get to North lakes let us know.

Nicola x

Hi Nicola

That sounds lovely, we're moving to North Lakes today, rubbish weather for it but what can you do? Good luck with the house.

Kelly

HI Kelly,

We are hoping to be in the area in the next week fingers crossed, just waiting for the handover of a house.

Been a delay aaarrrggghhhh!

Let us know how you settle in and keep in touch, would be great to meet up once we are over that way.

Nicola x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kslh79

Hi,I been in North Lakes around 6 weeks now.Would be up for a meet as great to see new faces!.I have 3 children the youngest Sonny is 2.It's really easy to settle here and I have made some great friends pretty quickly.I would say I'm much busier now than in the UK!

Pm me if you fancy meeting,it's great for the kids and keeps us sane too.

Kate x

Guest kslh79

Hi,I'm up for it next week,just let me know when you available.I can ask tiamilo aka sue as well I'm.sure she would be up for it.PM me and I will give u my number so we can arrange,Glad u settling in ,it's a lot to take in when you first arrive lol x

• 1 year later...

Friend Sue (she arrived Sept 12) & I do 3 monthly get togethers for recent/not so recent migrants. Next is Saturday 27 July, 2pm til you have to go, Parkside Park/bbq area, Aurora Boulevard (behind Bounty Boulevard School), North Lakes. BYO everything: food, drinks, chairs. Free bbq on site.

You'd be very welcome!

Archived