Looking to meet friends/ young families on the North shore Line, Sydney

Guest sinead

Hi Everyone, Hows everyone doing? I recently moved to Sydney In August with husband and two kids, 5 and 2.. Im originally Australian but grew up in Ireland and Hubbys Irish.. I have family here but no friends as yet.. Just looking to see if anyone fancies a meet up? We are in the Hornsby area.. Willing to travel a bit though? Its been harder to make friends than we thought! Hopefully Be there will be someone else out there like us!! Love a laugh and of course a drink or 8.. Be nice to meet other mams and the hubby would be chuffed to meet a guy who actually loves REAL football again!! LOL!! not this rugby stuff!!

Hope to hear from some of you soon,

Sinead

Hi Sinead

I'm on NSLine. Would be happy to meet up as I can get train to you etc and sometimes I can get a lift. I've been here in Sydney for year on and off. Yes it's really hard to make friends - luckily I did a TAFE course which helped me.

Anyhoo send me a PM and we can sort something out

Guest gellata

Hi Sinead, I'm on the central coast not far from Woy Woy so on the hornsby line, would be happy to arrange a meet up

cheers

Amanda

Hiya

I am a teacher/ mum with two daughters aged 1 and 3. I have lived in UK for 20 years but am AUstralian. My hubby is SCottish with Irish parents. I will be working in Middle COve and living on NB somewhere! We would love to meet up for some socials. We shall be largely friendless, lol, on arriving in SYdney.

Hi Sinead,

We have just arrived in Sydney a bit far out staying in Windsor as my husbands new employers found our accom.But we would like to find a house half way between here and Sydney.There seems to be a few people in the same boat maybe a group meet would be good?

i have 3 girls 12,10 and 7.I am scottish and have been awake again since 4 am!!! but then we have only been here 24 hours!!

love to hear from anyone in Sydney

Julie

Guest gellata

hi all

maybe we could arrange for a group to meet up somewhere when everyone is settled I'm on the central coast but would be happy to come down and meet somewhere on the train line

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

sorry been offline a few days.. so looks like theres a few of us... All up for a meet up! Anyone have any suggestions of places? or when??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived