Central Coast and Northern New South Wales

blobby1000

Hello!

We are living in Victoria but discovering that house prices are sky high and are thinking about a possible move to New South Wales, somewhere around Coffs Harbour.

Obviously we are intending to go and have a look around first but what are peoples experiences of the beach towns around Coffs Harbour? Is there anywhere in particular anyone would recommend?

We are a family with 2 young boys and we are both nurses.

Thanks very much for any help

Guest Guest62757

We live on the Central Coast at the moment and bought up here because Sydney was sadly out of our price range. The commute is a killer to Sydney and subsequently hubby has been offered a job in Melbs which is a very good pay rise and we can afford to live closer into the CBD.

From checking the real estate websites for many years I would actually say I think you get a better standard of house for your money in Melbourne but I'm sure like with anything you can find something that suits your budget. Be aware that there is less competition in NSW with electricity companies and your bills may be slightly higher.

I would definitely visit though and see how you feel about the area. If you are nurses there are few hospitals on the coast private and public so plenty of job opportunities.

Archived