NEW TO BRISBANE AND THORNLANDS AREA - Looking for Friends

Guest Cheeseman

Guest Cheeseman

Hi,

Myself and my family have been in Brisbane now since 20th December 2011

Me & my Wife have come to live out here with our two daughters aged 6 and 9, although we are currently staying in the city we have just found ourselves a home in the Thornlands area ( 4164 ) and are hoping to move in our new home a.s.a.p.

We have managed to enrol our girls at a school in Birkdale.

As we are new to the area, would anyone like to meet up to enable us to meet new people ?

I start work on Monday 9th January, and my girls start school on 25th January, my wife is available throughout the week and would love to meet up for coffee etc, we are available every weekend as a family.

I look forward to hearing from you, Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to Brisbane . i am sure you will have a fab time there is a group on Facebook called The brisbannittes that have monthly get togethers usually at a park or beach as child friendly. many people have gone on to forge great friendships. The next meet up is at wynnum wadding pool this is along the esplanade and is beautiful. 21st January from 11.

Hi Cheeseman - deffo check out the Brisbannittes!

We also live in Thornlands and love it here. Please tell your wife to get in touch and I am happy to meet her.

There's a few of us in this area who are meeting at the little beach at Raby Bay (Masthead Drive) on Wednesday morning this week, if you, your wife and kids would like to join us.

Take care

Love

Rudi

x

Archived