2 single lads from Derby looking to make friends in Melbourne

Guest robholliday85

Guest robholliday85

Hi everyone My friend and I have recently moved to melbourne from sydney.

we have moved into a house share in Kensington and now weve both just got ourselves settled with work and wot not we'd really like to meet up with some easy going cool english people of any age to have drinks with and BBQ's

I'm a plasterer by trade and my mate Tom is an accountant. were both 26. into the football, tennis, surfing, drinking responsibly etc.

were loving australia dont want to go home! 4 months into the working holiday visa so if anyone could give us a heads up sponsorship/skilled visa process we'd be super grateful.

look forward to meeting you

Rob Holliday

If you are currently employed in the professions you mention i your post, then about four months into your employment, you should talk to your employers about sponsorship. This will give you time to get the visa application in before the 6months work limit on the WHV kicks in.

Once you have an application in, you can apply to have the 6months restriction lifted to tide you over until the skilled visa kicks in. link to the form at the bottom of this page http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/417/obligations.htm

Archived