176 visa upload a form 80?

jove

Hi all, the confirmation email I received after lodging my visa states:

"DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS

If you have not already done so, you will need to provide the department with the documents listed below by attaching these documents to the eVisa browser:

- birth certificate or other evidence of age;

- copy of passport Personal Particulars/Photograph(bio-data) page;

- IELTS English Test Report Results;

- evidence of recent Australian qualifications - this includes transcript(s) and letter(s) of completion or evidence of recent work experience;

- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment;

- form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;

- passport photograph;

- receipt for application for AFP check and your AFP check (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa);

- evidence of arrangements to undergo a medical examination (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa);

- satisfactory skills assessment for your nominated occupation. Please include all evidence of work experience you used to obtain this assessment. If you applied for an onshore GSM visa please also provide evidence of when you applied for your skills assessment

- overseas police clearances (if you have applied for an onshore GSM visa)

- you must provide a police clearance certificate from each country where you have lived for a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years. These 12 months are calculated cumulatively, not consecutively. The Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates form (formerly known as form 47P) provides country-specific instructions on how to obtain a police clearance and is available on the department's website:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/.

If you have applied for an offshore GSM visa, your case officer will contact you when you need to undertake health and character checks."

That form 80 is asking for my supervisors name for my Bachelors dissertation?! How did people get on with this form is a lot of detailed stuff there!

We really need that form? Is strange as when I lodged the application online it said upload the following:

Birth certificate or other evidence of age

Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page

IELTS English Test Report Results

Evidence of overseas qualifications

Evidence of skills assessment

Passport photo

Evidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional Certifying Body nomination

Evidence of de facto relationship

Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates

Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray

Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa

Now I am confused what to do. :eek:

Also on that form, what do they mean by:

Do you currently have, or have you ever had, any national identity documents or numbers

(including birth registration numbers, social security cards etc)?

I only have a passport ad a birth certificate

Guest VickyMel

Some people attach the Form 80 some don't - if you don't the CO may or may not ask for it before proceeding further.

Re second Q - many countries have separate ID card numbers and other identification numbers relevant to that question etc - the other number you may have is your National Insurance number I think I included that.

Archived