anyone in the Central Coast

Guest ShazzyL

Guest ShazzyL

Hi there, my husband and I moved up to the Central Coast late November 2011 with our two daughters and our two boxers. I was so busy with the move and Christmas but now it's time to concentrate on trying to meet friends. If there is anyone out there that fancies a coffee and a chat I would love to hear from you. Sharon

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi girls, I'm a newbie and just came across this thread, not sure how it works you might all have moved on to greener pastures, but I'm planning on moving to central coast in 5 months. I've been looking at those areas which you all live in. Any info on good schools or how you've found living in those areas, positives, negatives Ect, would be fab. Myself (south african) and partner (welsh) are moving down with our 8 yr old, so very excited and nervous! X

• 2 months later...
Hi girls, I'm a newbie and just came across this thread, not sure how it works you might all have moved on to greener pastures, but I'm planning on moving to central coast in 5 months. I've been looking at those areas which you all live in. Any info on good schools or how you've found living in those areas, positives, negatives Ect, would be fab. Myself (south african) and partner (welsh) are moving down with our 8 yr old, so very excited and nervous! X

Hi all!

Not sure if this thread is still running but myself ( British ) and my husband ( Aussie ) are moving to Umina/ Ettalong next September! All very exciting but very scary! I will have a 3 year old and a 7 year old when the time comes, it would be lovely to have some contacts for coffee mornings etc!

Saschamartini, we have just been to Umina/ Ettalong for 5 weeks. My husbands mother lives near by. It's a beautiful area with two great schools. One of his cousins has worked at Umina school and says it's a great school. Umina is slightly larger than Ettalong but both are in easy walking distance from each other. Umina has a stunning beach, two large supermarkets and a fantastic kids playground. I loved it! Keep in touch if you end up in the area! :-) Good luck with your move! Sally. Xx

Hi SallyKay, Just been down to Umina, Ettalong and Woy Woy, we would love to settle in Ettalong/Umina, struggling with rental trying to get somewhere that is in the catchment area of the school we want, just wanted to say totally argree with you, from what we have seen it looks fantastic, we hope to move that way in about a month, we have made the leap from the UK now and staying in Rutherford with family at the mo. x

• 2 weeks later...
Hi SallyKay, Just been down to Umina, Ettalong and Woy Woy, we would love to settle in Ettalong/Umina, struggling with rental trying to get somewhere that is in the catchment area of the school we want, just wanted to say totally argree with you, from what we have seen it looks fantastic, we hope to move that way in about a month, we have made the leap from the UK now and staying in Rutherford with family at the mo. x

Hi I'm still in Bensville, I've been on the coast for 3 years now and wouldn't live anywhere else, if you need any info or are meeting up let me know Amanda

Archived