Meeting new people on Gold Coast

Guest irishgirl3

Guest irishgirl3

Hi everyone

I am 28, Irish, newly single and have decided that work needs to stop ruling my life! Very interested in meeting new people on the Gold Coast for coffee, chats, nights out, beach etc.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pomms

Hey,

My family and i migrated to Australia 4 years ago, been on the Gold Coast 3 years know in the Ashmore area still loving it,we are always meeting new families from the U.K as they move onto the holiday park where we are living, we love the life style and have meet great Aussies and good friends with them too, so give us yell if you want to get to go for a cold beer sometime:cool:

Jo Mick

Speaking of Ashmore, my neighbour has just come round to say that both their cars, and the neighbour across the roads car was broken into last week

They caught kids trying to break into another neighbours house this arvo. Just so yous know, incase you see dodgy activity/leave your doors unlocked during the day.

Hey Jo & mick

We have been living on the goldcoast for 3.5 years! We live in robina and are originally from liverpool. Were are u from? Wud be interested on goin for a beer, just give us a shout. Me and him are 39 and have two teenagers.

Speak soon

Wendy & Neil

Archived