Coffee and shopping at Shellharbour

Pombird

Hi there, Im a 40 year old female a little further down the coast but will going to Shellharbour for shopping on a fairly regular basis as we have no decent shops where I am.

Would love to meet up with anyone in the Shellharbour area for coffee or lunch etc followed by a little retail therapy. Females that is :biggrin:

Would love to hear from you.

I will live to regret this !!! Shopping and my good Wife go hand in hand - we are moving to Shoalhaven heads in early May. I will get her to make contact as I am sure she would love nothing more than to go shopping in shellharbour....

I really have no idea whay I am facilitating this shopping event

Guest superbell

I am the wife of the above!! I am not very good on here at the mo, but will try and keep in touch to arrange the shopping!! We should take control of a house on 1st may so hopefully things will get organised and i will be in touch! I am Anna.

Hi Anna, good to hear from you. How do you feel about the move? We have only been in this area for a few weeks but we have been living elsewhere in Australia. Don't know many people here yet as it is early days. Look forward to hearing from you when you get here. If you need any advice or help then feel free to get in touch. Lisa

• 1 year later...

Archived