Seeking fun and friendly female Sydneysiders for drinks and giggles

Guest kel24

Hey Ladies,

I arrived in Sydney 2 weeks ago and am looking to meet some new, like-minded people to hang out with and to help me discover all the wonderful things this amazing city has to offer!

I'm a 32 year old researcher from London, single and living in Randwick. I'm in to the usual stuff - gigs, festivals, bars, eating out, movies, exhibitions, beach, discovering new places, etc but I need some girly buddies to do this with... I'm starting to get sick of my own company!

Would be great to hear from any of you who are in a similar situation and who fancy meeting up for a drink some time soon.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kelly :)

Hi Kelly, Im in a similar position, Ive been in Manly just over a week and stayed in North Sydney for a couple of weeks! Ive met some really nice girls on Poms in Oz so youre really welcome to come and meet us. Were all in exactly the same position. Were meeting for a BBQ on Shelly beach tomorrow if the weather is nice so it would be great if you can make it? Ill PM you my number.

Hayley x

Hi there,

I thought I'd say hello. I'm a 29 year girl originally from London but now living in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney. I have been in Aus 2 years now, most of the time in Sydney and while I do have a great group of friends here, most of my pommy friends have returned to the UK so it would be lovely to meet some more! Hope we can organise something

x

Hi Kelly,

I also arrived in Sydney 2 wks ago! I'm a research scientist from Glasgow. My boyfriend has been out here for a yr so although I'm not entirely on my own I'm missing the girly chats and days out! I live in Bondi but actually work in Randwick so if you fancy meeting up for a coffee/drink let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon

Jen

Hey Ladies,

Thanks for your messages.

It would be great to meet up :) Pm me for my mobile number - probably easier to contact me on my mobile as I can forget to reply on here!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kelly x

Guest Vicki Kel

Hi,

I am a 31 year old nurse from London, moved to Dee Why last month with my boyfriend and don't really know anyone. Would be good to meet for coffee sometime.

Vicki

Guest Caroline1979

Hey girls. Did you get together already and is there room for another? I moved here in December with my fiancé. We're living on the North Shore and it would be great to meet some more girls of a similar age. I'm not working currently so have lots of free time!

Caroline :-)

Guest Tiffanysh

If it's not too late, I'd like to join too. Am based in the Eastern Suburbs.

Hope to hear from you soon Tiffany

If it's not too late, I'd like to join too. Am based in the Eastern Suburbs.

Hope to hear from you soon Tiffany

Hi girls,

Not really sure how many of you have managed to catch up but I've been unable to make any of the nights out so far. If anyone fancies a coffee/drink next wkend drop me a line. 0457690365. Would be great to have some more female company.

Jen

Hey I hope you are all well, Im Hayley and Ive been here a month now, Kelly and I have met up a few time and we go to the Establishment on a Thursday evening with lots of other Poms so if you would like to join us this week you would be really welcome!! We generally meet at 6.30 ish so PM me for my number if you like or just meet us there. See you soon, Hayley x

Guest NatalieK

Hi, iv just found this site!! My name is Natalie I'm 26 and I'm bored of life in the UK and sick of the dull, grey cold weather!! Been thinking of emigrating for ages but really feel ready to take the plunge now and move to Sydney it looks amazing and the beaches look fab!! The only thing that's worrying me is the fact I will be on my own when I come over - how did you find the move and is it easy to meet new people and make new friends??!! Before I emigrate I'm thinking of coming to Sydney for a brief visit the end of April to get a feel for the place and see if I could make the move??!! Any advice would be appreciated!!! Thanks xxxx

Hey,

My boyfriend and I have just recently moved to Sydney from the UK (Manchester/Leeds) and I'm looking to meet some lovely people. We've been lucky in that we've made friends with a couple who already have an established social group here, but we've been here for a few months now and I'd like to make a few friends of my own.

I'm a pretty chilled out person, friendly and would like to meet similar people. I'm living in Newtown and absolutely love it here.

If anybody ever fancies meeting for a drink, get in touch :-)

Nicola

Hi, I am 29, from London. I have been here 3 years and have previously met some friends through this site although a few of them have now left Oz to go back to the UK so feel it's time for me to meet some more people! Am def up for meeting for a few drinks, I will PM you Hayley.

Guest First time Down Under

Hey,

My boyfriend and I have just recently moved to Sydney from the UK (Manchester/Leeds) and I'm looking to meet some lovely people. We've been lucky in that we've made friends with a couple who already have an established social group here, but we've been here for a few months now and I'd like to make a few friends of my own.

I'm a pretty chilled out person, friendly and would like to meet similar people. I'm living in Newtown and absolutely love it here.

If anybody ever fancies meeting for a drink, get in touch :-)

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

How's it going? I'm moving out to Sydney in about 3 months' time and thinking about living in Newtown. Just wondering how you're finding it? I'm living in London at the mo (Greenwich). A friend has suggested it to me, so I'd be interested to hear what you make of the place.

Cheers!

Sue

Guest Laura katie

hi, do many people still go to establishment on thursdays? im 25 from the uk and it be nice to meet some more people that are staying here so hopefully we can hang out in the future :) thanks

Guest Laura katie

Hi Natalie, i came over a year and a half ago and have now been sponsored, life here is so much better than in england, come for a visit tho first - i think alot of work is invloved with emigrating! where about in uk are u from? im from maidstone in kent and now live in sydney. Im 25. If u do come let me know i could show u about. Ive just found this sight to, ive made so many friends but where i was backpacking orignally most of them have now moved on! all good tho :)

Guest NatalieK

Hiya Laura, thanks for your post!!! I am from sunny Birmingham!! I am looking at getting a 457 visa (think i should be ok to get a sponsor cuz my job is on the skilled workers list) and i think Sydney is for me...been watching bondi rescue and the beaches (and the lifeguards it has to be said) look amazing!!!

I have booked my flights to come over and I will be in Sydney from the evening of the 23rd April (the monday) until the evening of the 29th April (the Sunday)...so yeah if you are about or could offer any advice that would be fab!!! Take care and enjoy your weekend!! Natalie xxx

Guest Laura katie

hey natalie, went to future music festival this weekend- bit tired today to say the least! hows cums your only here for like a week? are u on fb? mines laura_boucher@yahoo.co.uk if u wanu add me then i can send you my number, can go for a drink and welcome you when u arrive!

Archived