looking for friends on brisbane southside

jayw

my wife and i are looking to make friends with people in daisy hill and souronding area, oringinally from preston in uk we are in our in mid to late 30's,with 2 young children,(which makes it hard to get out and meet people with us both working full time, we have been in oz just over 3 years and have tried a few different suburbs but now want to settle in daisy hill, just need to find some good friends ,any one out there fancy meeting up ??

Hiya

Have you tried the toddler groups? I met some of my closest friends via our local group a few years ago. If your children are slightly older ,try to arrange some play dates with the other kids/ parents from school or kindy, it seems quite normal to have these 'get togethers'..

Hope you get a friendship circle going soon, it sure does make life easier,lol

Cal x

Thanks

My wife started her own mums group when we lived on northside ,which was good ,but since we have moved she has started working full time and is unable to do the toddler group/mum group thing .the paydate idea sounds good might try and have a playdate with the kids and parents from daycare.

Archived