Sydney holiday apartments

blobby1000

Hi!

We are heading to Sydney in October (from Melbourne) and would love to hear of any suggestions for holiday accommodation. We are a family with 2 boys aged 5 and 2 and looking for a 2 bedroom apartment right in the city for a week. We found the perfect one for a mere $219 a night but it had an unlockable balcony on the 6th floor so was not suitable. But it shows such bargains do exist. I am struggling to find much online, does anyone know anywhere????

Thanks

Consider a family room in a hostel, like Bounce on Chalmers St, or the YHA. I was just looking at the Bounce site - I think it's www.bounce.com.au but just Google it, same for YHA. Bounce have family rooms - ensuite. The location is superb, just over the road from Central Station and on the bus route to the City.

Otherwise, check out www.domain.com.au and search for furnished acccomodation.

Guest shusselmann

Hi, when we moved over from the UK we used Rent-a-home.com.au to get a two bedroom unit in Coogee that served its purpose very well. I've often seen the Bounce hostel in the City too and wondered what the family rooms are like, has anyone seen inside or stayed there?

Good luck with your plans.

Archived