Almost 20, Looking for friends in eastern suberbs

Guest Zoes

Hey everybody :)

Im Zoe I'm 19, 20 in may, I've been living in melbourne with my family for a year now. My little sister 11, and my mum and dad. Although I have a few friends at work and at my trade college, I would like to meet some light hearted people who are up for meeting up for chats and giggles I like going for coffee, drinks, dancing, movies, gigs, the beach ect.

I'm a fun and bubbly perosn who's easy going, and I really hope to here for others feeling the same or wanting to meet new people too.

Guest Charlotte71

Hiya

I'm living in North Melbourne at the mo. Have been traveling in asia for a while but setting up camp here in Melb. Be nice to meet up for a few drinks as I don't know many people here :) Be good to hear from you.

Charlotte

hey charlotte :)

was lovley to get a reply, i feel all relived that poeple go on here the same as me!

Your a little far away from me i live in ferntree gully in eastern suberbs, but it would be lovely to meet up for drinks or coffee get to know each other. we could meet up in the middle. so why are you settling here in melb? and where abouts are you planting yourself??

Zoe x

Archived