Sydney Inner West meetups families and even a babysitting circle!!

Nowhere near you but have to say I think babysitting circles are a fab thing. I've done a few here in the UK and if you live in an area away from family and friends they can be a real help. Its just nice to think you can have the odd evening out and one of the other parents on the list can help out and babysit for a few hours. And as everyone babysits no one is hard done by or misses out. And no money changes hands, just a 'credit' sort of thing its easy as.

Hope you can find enough Mums/parents happy to sign up to it. You only need a handful to start so fingers crossed. And if you get to meet each other at playgroups and playdates you'll all feel a bit more relaxed about each other when babysitting.

Let us know how it goes :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest linz n jim

ok still dont know my areas but i dont think u are that far away, My hubby works in and around sydney, i have 3 boys and looking for ppl and families for the same kinda thing, how many kids do u have ? We are in ruse and we come from chester looking to meet other poms in nsw as they all seem to be in perth lol

ok still dont know my areas but i dont think u are that far away, My hubby works in and around sydney, i have 3 boys and looking for ppl and families for the same kinda thing, how many kids do u have ? We are in ruse and we come from chester looking to meet other poms in nsw as they all seem to be in perth lol

We live in Leichhardt. I work and my OH stays home to look after the kids aged 1 and 3. He is doing the playgroups but not people. It is not really his thing!! LOL

wHERE IS rUSE?

Guest linz n jim

ha ha my hubby would love that, well my boys are 10,7 and 3, i cant find any playgroups here we r in nsw near campbeltown, about an hr outside sydney, just looking to meet ppl and let the kids make new friends he must know how it feels lol x

Archived