Car Hire in Perth

Woo1982

Hi All,

I'm now to the site but we've just got our 176 Visas woo hoo! My partner, son and I are coming to Perth at the end of April for our reccie and are looking to hire a car. Can anyone recommend a company?

Thank you for your help if you can! We are soo excited!

Hi All,

I'm now to the site but we've just got our 176 Visas woo hoo! My partner, son and I are coming to Perth at the end of April for our reccie and are looking to hire a car. Can anyone recommend a company?

I asked this same question recently.. Please see attached link for answers..

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/western-australia/141191-car-hire-perth.html

David

Hi All,

P.S Welcome to Poms in Oz and congrats on your visa grant ;)

I have just recently used Bayswater Car Rental (also known as no birds). They are the cheapest around as they include insurance waiver cover (to $300 excess) in their prices. All their cars are Toyota Corollas. For 7 days or more price for an automatic is $33 (or $38 for a brand new one) per day. Manual is cheaper. Unlimited km for driving a 500km radius around Perth. 100 km radius is cheaper again. You can pay an extra $5 a day to reduce their excess from $300 to $50. You should book in advance as they are very popular. I booked the day before and got their last car and the place was packed when I turned up to collect it. Other rentals I looked at were double their prices when you added on insurance waiver cover. You can also get a sat nav for an extra $5 a day

Guest rsaboy

No birds in the city, they also have free busses near by to get you back to the station and busses out of the city!

cheap and very efficient!

Guest Pamela123
Hi All,

We hired ours from a place in Joondalup a Nissan Micra 28 dollars per day...hope that helps xx

Guest Pamela123
Hi All,

We hired ours from a place in Joondalup a Nissan Micra 28 dollars per day...hope that helps xx

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Definately be aware of the excess we discovered it was over 2k and paid extra to get it down to 200 AUD.

We used Mindarie car hire when we were over last Sept. They were really good. Very friendly and very helpful. I'd def recommend paying the extra to get the excess down on the insurance though otherwise it could be quite steep if you had a prang.

Archived