Looking for some buddies!

Hi

I'm a 30 something old single female who has been in Perth for just over a year. I have made some lovely friends but only a few are single or don't have any commitments so I am looking to meet some new friends . So, if your in a similar situation and would like to meet up for coffee & chat then please get in touch!

Look forward to meeting some new folks!

Emma

:cute:

Guest truebeliver

if i was in perth emma i would meet up with you :yes: unfortunetly stuck in cr*ppy uk and its chucking down!

im sure others will be along soon

dawn x

Hi

I'm a 30 something old single female who has been in Perth for just over a year. I have made some lovely friends but only a few are single or don't have any commitments so I am looking to meet some new friends . So, if your in a similar situation and would like to meet up for coffee & chat then please get in touch!

Look forward to meeting some new folks!

Emma

emma , i know a 30 something single girl who has only been here since oct.......she is lovely and as Colin mentioned ,try the sister site as she (Cat) is on there ,she is my golf partner to be and i am her Avon man (and thats true)...........i do know she wants the social life too........she is in Morley for now but will probs be moving inner city at some point....

Hi Emmaroo,

would love to meet up with you and be your friend (and any others who would like to join us). I am a single girl too and am up for meeting for drinks, coffee, etc at the weekends.

Debbie :biggrin:

Hey Debbie

Thanks for your reply!

PM me and we can get something organized to meet up!

Emma

Archived