Look for girlfriends / friends :)

Guest Laura katie

Guest Laura katie

Hi Im Laura im 25 from the uk. Love my life here been sponsored to stay but unfortunatley most of my friends keep leaving- not nice saying bye to people all the bloody time! Im outgoing , like going to new bars, heading out on the weekends , sunbathing shopping, keeping fit. I work mon- fri, live in the city. I have an apartmnet with 3 guys who i love but miss girlie time and having a group to hang around with. Get in touch if you wanu meet up for drink , thanks :)

Guest Rich1428

Hi Laura,

I've just moved out for a job 3 weeks ago so i'm going to be around for a good while. I don't know many people here yet so if you'd like to go for a drink sometime that would be really cool. I work mon-fri too and i live in paddinton.

Richard x

Guest shorti129

hiya chick im emily 24 from yorkshire, where abouts are u from? sounds like your having the perfect lifestyle!! im sure i could enjoy a night out or 2 with u plus have girly chats that u must be missing! im hoping to come over on a working visa, currently work as a nurse so would like to do that, what do u do for work?? x

Guest Laura katie

hi richard theres a few people meeting up fri nite is that right?

and Emily im from kent, i work for a company that sells exercise equipment when are you coming over? :)

Guest shorti129

im not sure yet, hopefully next year, i need to find a buddy to go with 1st. Thinking of moving to Victoria or NSW anywhere you'd recommend? x

Guest Miss Ally

Hey Laura, I'm 24 from Manchester, live in the CBD and also just been sponsored to stay on living the Sydney dream! I know the feeling of always saying buy to people - I've been to way too many leaving dos over the past year! Would love to hook up for a drink/coffee if you fancy it? x

Guest Laura katie

hey is it ally? yeh sure we can go for a drink one nite next week after work if u like? what did u get sponsored doing ? x

Guest Leoniepones

Hiya guys

Im Leonie, just moved here last week from Yorkshire, got a sponsored visa so going to be here for a while! I'd love to meet up one weekend for a few drinks and a chat! Just let me know the time and place!xxx

Guest Laura katie

Hi Leonie, how u finding it so far? where u staying? a few of us meet up so u can def come along to the next one , are u on fb? x

Guest Leoniepones

Hiya

loving it so far, I'm staying in randwick. Yeah, I'm under Leonie cross, my picture is me stood in my coat and hat! Look forward to hearing from you!xxx

Guest alexm28

Hey Laura, I'm Alex (female!!) I'm 18, from UK and living near Manly for a few months. Don't know anyone here so would be great to meet up. I'm fun, love shopping & sunbathing too - which girl doesn't? Let me know if you're still looking for friends - or if you know anyone in the Manly area! Thanks

Hi guys. I'm Lauren and I'm 23. I've been living and working in Sydney CBD for a few months and it would be great to meet some new people! (particularly those who like bars and sunbathing). Let me know if the offer for friends/meet ups is still going!

Guest eimear

Hey,

I've been here 10 months, and have met some friends but they are mostly couples. Being the single girl is hard, so would love to meet some single girls/guys to go out with have fun at the weekends.

I'm 30, irish year, and really enjoying it here. love to go out for a few drinks/cinema/beach/days out etc.

if anyone else is interested in meeting up, please let me know send me a message and we can plan lunch/drinks

Guest Laura katie

hi alex+ eimear, going for drink after work fri at helm bar at darling harbour at 6pm if u wanu come x

Archived