Couple in Melbourne looking for friends!

Guest laura and jon

Guest laura and jon

Hey!

Moved to Melbourne about 6 months ago from Scotland. Recently just moved to the city and are looking for some new people to meet up with for drinks/dinner. We're a couple in our early 20's and like to have good time. Would be happy to meet up in the CBD or somewhere nearby we're always up for trying new places!

Cheers

Laura and Jon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ozziebruce

Hey Laura,

My boyfriend and I moved to Melbourne 8 months ago, currently living in port Melbourne. We're (unfortunately) closer to our late 20s now but let me know if you fancy going for a drink. Heather x

Guest mxkay

Hi!

We moved to Melbourne about 3 months ago and have moved to western Melbourne in hoppers crossing, not to far from the city.

We are a couple in our early 20's, we are pretty out going and it would be awesome to meet some people. If your interested let us no :)

Kay

Guest frankie1988

Hey! We're a couple from Ireland (I'm originally from london) and we've been in Melbourne since January. Our group of friends have all left to do regional work and we have found ourselves very lonely :frown:

We are in our early twenties too, and just love going out for after-work drinks etc... We really want to get to know some more people around Melbourne so give us a shout if you guys fancy a few drinks sometime!

Frankie and Al

btw we live in St Kilda :)

Guest Englishrose1

Hi guys!

Have you met up yet? Me and my boyfriend just moved here, we are in our mid 20s and from London. We have come to live out here for a couple of years and are keen to make friends :)

We will be living in st Kilda but are happy to meet up where ever!

Message me if anyone wants to arrangeva catch up soon.

Rosie

Archived