Kent UK meet up for Oz hopefuls

My OH company have booked us a serviced apartment in como for the first month, then after that we have to find somewhere, not sure of what area to go to yet! Need to find nice schools for 12 year old and 9 year old and be close enough to the beach and bayswater/rivervale where OH office is. We dont know!!!

Wow how exciting! Let us know how you get on - will you find out about schools before you go out? I have a 13 year old so also need to research schools but its like searching for a needle in a haystack! Don't know where to start!

My OH company have booked us a serviced apartment in como for the first month, then after that we have to find somewhere, not sure of what area to go to yet! Need to find nice schools for 12 year old and 9 year old and be close enough to the beach and bayswater/rivervale where OH office is. We dont know!!!

I think wherever you go in Perth, a beach isn't too far away thankfully. Just look around and bear in mind rentals (if youre renting) will have alot of ppl after one property :/

Thanks for the advice Kimanda - guess that is true, wherever you go in Perth I guess the beach is not that far away and I have been hearing that the rentals are difficult to come by. Good luck with your baby plans xx

KLM081 - I have not done any research on schools! have no idea where to go, I'm hoping it will all fall into place when we get there! This whole OZ thing has only come about since Nov 1st last year and its been mental getting our heads around it and the whole packing up / clearing of the house. Sitting here with piles of clothes all around me, bags and boxes of stuff and still trying to live day to day. Hubby has given up work now so that helps, but we leave on 4th April and there is looooaaaaadsss to do! It will all come together in the end, I'm just sooooo tired!!! xx

Archived