coffee/ beer in Sydney

Hello,

We are a couple with a three year old and I am the stay at home dad!

Is there anyone out there fancy a coffee during the day or a quick beer in the evening as I'm going mad, so it was true looking after a kid makes you go crazy. We live in the centre of Sydney but like getting out and about, we also just had our first day drip at the weekend with a hire car which was great....hear from someone soon.... :wacko:

ALright there fella!

sounds like you need to get out!! theres a few of us in the same boat, so dont worry!!

Im down in Mortdale and looks like there may be afew of us having a meet up on friday evening in the city.. so drop me a text and we'll take it from there!!

cheers

Michael

Hello,

We are a couple with a three year old and I am the stay at home dad!

Is there anyone out there fancy a coffee during the day or a quick beer in the evening as I'm going mad, so it was true looking after a kid makes you go crazy. We live in the centre of Sydney but like getting out and about, we also just had our first day drip at the weekend with a hire car which was great....hear from someone soon.... :wacko:

Is there anyone out there fancy a coffee during the day or a quick beer in the evening as I'm going mad, so it was true looking after a kid makes you go crazy. ... :wacko:

I agree on that one!:wink:. Commend you on taking up that lofty task as well--not many men are as privileged as you are -:cool:.

On a serious note there might be some place you can go to during the day as well with your kid--like a play group or park or something--kids are a great conversation starter with other parents. But make sure you steer the conversation away from baby talk once u get going or it CAN do your head in!:cry:

Yes, thanks for that.. although doing the park and playgroup thing is good sometimes It's a bit more difficult being male, but I'm getting there.

Had a great time having a couple of beers last night, my first night out without the family... really nice to have met you all I hope we stay in touch...Cheers!

Archived