Drainers 457 sponsorship

MUMSTHEWORD

he doesnt have any tickets as such its just the work he has done through the years ,he has a rigid lorry license also,the 12mth thing is for 176 or 175 visa so thats a no go,just think we would have some chance if he goes himself and see wot happens ........

oh yeah course, sorry im a total muppet sometimes! it was the same with daves welding, he has his qualification and apprenticeship for that but they told us we'd have no chance cos hes not done it in nearly 10 year. Try that advert i sent you especially as it mentions irish team

best of luck, im going to email his cv the now. if you ring him tomorrow then let me know how you get on :) australia is my number 1 choice but we've started looking into canada now too cos they're looking for plant operators, they've been recruiting specifically for ireland too, dont know if its somewhere that interests you but just found id mention it! hopefully we'll both get a reply from someone!

• 6 months later...
Guest karlpatrick

Hi all am new to this and was wondering if anyone can help looking for a drainer company that will sponsor on 457 visa i have over 20 years experience with NVQ L2 diploma construction pipr laying and machine operator etc am ready to come out just in need of a job offer or sponsor so i can get visasa please help

Thanks

Archived