looking to meet friends in perth

Guest rachie27

Guest rachie27

Hi myself(27) and hubby(29) recently moved from the Manchester, uk and we are looking at meeting friends over here but don't know where to start. i didnt believe how hard it is to meet new people over here. we both work monday to friday and we live in the city. if anyone is interested in meeting up for a coffee or wine please get in touch xxx

Hi Rachie

Take a look at www.perthpoms.com - there are quite often meet ups on there. There are lots of different groups, including a Brit one for Perth. I've also been to the Young Women in Perth group which was very very friendly.

I would also say, don't worry too much about trying to establish a huge circle of friends all at once. We often put pressure on ourselves to try and do everything too quickly! Some things take a bit of time.

Guest edelsheehy
Hi myself(27) and hubby(29) recently moved from the Manchester, uk and we are looking at meeting friends over here but don't know where to start. i didnt believe how hard it is to meet new people over here. we both work monday to friday and we live in the city. if anyone is interested in meeting up for a coffee or wine please get in touch xxx

Hi Rachel

I wouldnt mind meeting up for a coffee and a chat i also work in the city

Im from Ireland

Edel

my husband and i live 5 mins from the CBD and are free most wkends to catchup over a few wines, pm me if you fancy meeting up at all :)

(we live in Burswood, hes an ozzie (you cant tell) weve been here a year, both from hampshire way)

Guest renandvik

Hi we're going to be arriving early June (and I CANNOT wait!!!) hubby will be working in the city, we have an 11 year old son and 17 year old son. If anyone fancies meeting up when we arrive over a coffee/beer or wine that would be great!! Vicki x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jjjenny

Hi Rachie, PM me if you fancy meeting up as me and the other half are the same age as yourself and the hubby and from just down the road in Sheffield :) drinkies would be just grand :)

Jjjenny xxx

Archived