Mum of 16 month old would love to meet others in Butler area :-)

Guest Blodyn

Guest Blodyn

Hello there!

We moved to Perth 6 weeks ago from North Wales and moved into our rental in butler 2 weeks ago.

I would love to meet other mums in the area (or anybody in the area really!) Hubby works long hours and I haven't begun work yet so spend quite a bit of time on my own and miss having girly chats.

Im 31 and my son has just turned 16 months so please please get in touch if you fancy meeting up :-)

Guest Blodyn

The first welsh person I've spoken to (mind you I've not really met anybody - I underestimated how hard meeting people would be!). That'd be lovely...I'm free pretty much all the time although I should really be unpacking now as our container got here yesterday.

I have to be home 12ish til 2ish as thankfully he still has pretty good naps :-)

Guest Blodyn

Hi Haunted1234 - we're from Brynteg (just outside Benllech!) lived there for 5 years, llanystumdwy previously :-) how long have you been out here?

Hi Lorna, I can do ANY day, we could meet up or I can come to you/you can come to me? x

Guest Blodyn

Hi Lorna - I'm sorry it's been a long night with a poorly baby! He's right as rain now but as you've got kids probablly best not to risk it - are you free on Monday (or tues we'd thurs or fri!!)?

Guest Blodyn

Hi Verity - exciting times ahead, it'd be great to catch up when you get here - by then I shouldhave a bit of knowledge of the area :-) let me know if you're on Facebook x

Guest Blodyn

Nope not got that far yet, it's been a hectic 6 weeks and container arrived a couple of days ago, didn't realise we had so much STUFf! Where abouts are you? Do you know of any groups?

Hi Verity - exciting times ahead, it'd be great to catch up when you get here - by then I shouldhave a bit of knowledge of the area :-) let me know if you're on Facebook x

Hiya,

Yes we are on Facebook - Verity N Ben White - picture is of our little boy asleep in his buggy with an I Love Mummy bib & a flat cap! lol

x

Archived