looking for friends in western suburbs.

Guest ozziegirl

Guest ozziegirl

Hi

not been in the area that long , have three children and work part time ,would love to meet some friends/ mums for coffee and shopping :yes:.

Guest ozziegirl

hi

i am in merrylands west at the moment am looking to move to greystanes soon, where r u based???:wubclub:

Guest ozziegirl

hi ya

just checked out where banksia is from me about 35 mins, so if u like we could meet in maybe bankstown never been there myself , how long have u been in oz for ???? do u ave any kids ???

stacey

Guest ozziegirl

hi ya

sounds good that is kings park the area, if u look on the google map to the left there is a place call western sydney park lands this place is fab for kids,we can meet there have a picnic, how comes you are traveling to kings park it's a long drive for u from banksia ????

how are u finding oz?

i know it can be hard ? i wil pm you my mobile number give me a call and we can sort out all the arrangements....

will be at home tomorrow would be nice to put a voice to the name...

stacey

Kings park in the city I meant , not sure how far from u that is , I'm real busy 2 day and 2moro maybe we can meet up Friday I not got any plans as everything is closed , do u kno where kings park is in the city or I can meet u sum where else that's not further than the city xLorna

Guest ozziegirl

hi ya

sorry will have to meet up with u some time next week as it is easter weekend, wednesday will be good if u can do that we can meet in the city if u like.

There is not a kings park in cbd can't find that one :confused: but i did find hyde park it's off elizabeth street check out web page parks in the city.

stacey

Archived