Meet Up in Melbourne area?

Guest KatyD

Guest KatyD

Hi!! I'm 27 from London, been in Melbourne for a couple of months visiting my sister who has emigrated here.

I'm here on the WHV (starting to look for work now) and would love to meet up for drinks/coffee in the City/St.Kilda area with people doing a similar thing or just fancy making new friends.

Cheers

Katy

Guest franinmelb

Hi Katy, I'm fran 25 from Leeds - not in Melbourne yet but coming out in June, if you're still fancying a coffee then give me a shout - my best friend and I are coming out, I'll be on a WHV & looking for work, she's a nurse and has a job waiting!

Fran :)

Guest Ozziebruce

Hi Katy,

Im 28 and moved to Melbourne 8 months ago with my boyfriend, currently living in port Melbourne. Made a few friends but still interested in meeting new people. Let me know if you fancy going for a drink x

Guest Suz9885

Hi Katy.

My name is Suzanne. Im 26 and also on a WHV. I'm due to fly back to the uk mid september. I'm working and living in templestowe but most of my spare time i head to the city.

Would be great to meet up and chat some more.

Feel free to contact me

Enjoy the weekend.

Suzanne

Guest Suz9885

Hi Fran hope you dont mind me writing too you. But your from leeds im from Harrogate!If you fancy meeting up in june would be great.

Guest KatyD

Hey Guys,

Fran -Sounds good to me! Pop me a message when you're here and lets sort something out :)

Marta, Ozziebruce and Suzanne, FAB!...maybe we could have a drink next weekend possibly Sunday afternoon? Let me know what you think. If you prefer just meeting separately that's cool too.

Look forward to hearing from you x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Englishrose1

Hi!

I just moved here with my boyfriend, we will be living in st Kilda soon and are really keen to make friends! We have come over from London to work for a few years, I am 25 and he is 28.

Have you had your meet up yet? If so do you think you will be meeting up again soon?

Rosie x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I've been in Melbs since December and met a couple of guys from here who I get on with great, looking to meet anybody who's up for a coffee or a few drinks in the CBD area. I'm on a WHV looking to apply for the PR visa soon :)

If anybody is up for it feel free to drop me a line, cheers

ps welcome to Melbourne Katy!

Tom

Guest KatyD

Hey!

My plans have changed and I'm off to Brisbane for a couple of months to attempt some farm work (I'll see how it goes!) I will be coming back to Melbourne in a few months and hopefully getting a proper job then. If you guys are still up for meeting I will give you a shout then! Always nice to meet new friendly people!

Rosie, the get together didn't seem to happen :( I hope you manange to make some good friends soon!

Thanks for the welcome Tom :P

Chat soon!

Katy

• 2 months later...
Guest emma89

Hi I've recently moved to Brighton in Melbourne. I'm a 23 year old female and from Cornwall in England and have been here for a couple of months and need to makes some new friends! I am an aupair/nanny with weekends off and have some free time in the week. Is anyone up to having coffee/lunch/drinks?

Emma xxx

:laugh::cute:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived