Motor Mechs / Spray Painters / Panel Beaters / Diesel Mechs / Agricultural Mechs

We are currently looking for various trade qualified people looking to make the move to Australia. In particular we are seeking the following trade qualified and experienced people:

• Motor Mechanics - With Renault experience / Land Rover / Prestige vechicle techs / and General Mechanics
  • Spray Painters - Ability to work at a fast pace and produce a high quality, experience in water based paints preferable
  • Panel Beaters - Working on small to large crash repairs, producing a high standard of work.
  • Diesel Mechanics - Experience with Scania, DAF, Volvo, Dennis
  • Agricutural Mechanics - Trade qualified Diesel Mechanic with experience with John Deere, Massey Ferguson, Fiat, Ford and New Holland,
  • Welders - Experienced and trade qualified welders with heavy construction background

For those who are looking for employer sponsorship, sponsorship is available initially on a 457 visa, with a potential to later gain permanent residency wither through ENS or RSMS.

For more information please contact us

Thanks

Tony.

Guest seasider

Hi Tony I am interested in the diesel mechanic posts, I am trade qualified/ experienced etc and I have worked on DAF Vehicles. Cheers Nigel.

Hi Tony,

I am a qualified Motor/Diesel mechanic with over 20 years experience on vehicles and plant, and am looking for a FIFO role. Can you PM me with email details so I can send my resume over.

Do you have any current FIFO placements??

Cheers

Simon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fraser Dominick

hi tony i am a spray painter with ten years waterbase expirience looking to work in australia i live in scotland and work at mercedes benz un ayrshire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rachel louise

hi tony, my name is stephen mclaren im logged in on my partners account, we are hoping to emigrate to austrailia as soon as possoible really, i am a fully qualified automotive vehicle refinisher with level 1,2, and 3 certificates in vehicle refinishing which i trained at thatcham, as well as level 1 and 2 in key skills, and i am ATA approved. i am curretly looking for a good company to sponsor me. i am currently working in the commercial side of the industry but did work for 5 years at nmationwide crash repair centre who is insurance approved repairer.i hope you can help me, please email me or reply on here if you think i could be a possible candidate.

stephen mclaren

stephenmc1990@hotmail.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hgvmech

Hi Tony

I am a fully qualified hgv tech with 14 years experience. I did a full apprenticeship with Volvo trucks up to master tech, I have since moved on to fleet work, working on Volvo, Scania, daf, merc, Renault and vans etc. I have also run and managed workshops. I would be looking for any more info you could give me. I am hoping to move myself and my young family to the Perth area.

Regards

Chris

• 1 month later...
Guest pauldevine

Hi Tony,

I am looking for employer sponsorship in Australia. I am living in the UK and I am a paint sprayer with over ten years experience. I have a NVQ level 3 and have vast experience with water based paint. Please advise how can I get sponsorship and send me any information as it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Paul

Guest markw82

hi tony

my name is mark wykes i am a vehicle spray painter with over 10 years experiance, fully qualified to the highest level

work at nationwide crash repair centre, mercedez benz and now a local bodyshop

any help with getting to oz would be great

thanks mark

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Tony,

Hi I am sure you would be able to help me, my partner is a 31 year old VW mechanic in London. He would like to carry on his carrer in Australia preferably in Queensland or Victora due to friends and family already being in these areas but we are open to suggestions. We have been to an exhibition expo and the migration expert was very positive.

If you also have any contacts in the building industry I am a tenant liaison officer currently training as an assistant site manager for tenanted properties having refurbishment works carried out and would be interested to carry this on if possible.

Any information would be appreciated.

Regards

Mason33

Hi Masson33,

Thanks for your message.

Sorry I tried to send you a private message but it appears to not be available for you currently. Are you able to private message me? if so, can you send me your email address and I will repsond to which you can forward your CV to me. (sorry forum rules, not to post email addresses).

Thanks

Tony

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tony,

Im a mechanic of 8yrs experience on both heavy trucks and light vehicles. Iv mainly worked on Land rover and Daf manufactured vehicles but still have a wealth of experience working with other vehicle manufactures. If you could provide more information I'd be very grateful.

​Kind Regards

Simon

Archived