Looking for friends in the north side of brisbane

Hi there.

I have just moved to brisbane (redcliffe) and looking for some friends guys or girls I really don't care. The social life is pretty poor out here and I don't think I can take another weekend staying in the house. A little about myself 27 year old male from Glasgow work monday to wednesday and I am at TAFE the other two days. hope to hear from you

Cheers

Have you joined the Poms facebook page, you may get more response on it, there is a link here to the page.

Also you could post in the Queensland forum, there is a link at the foot of this forum to take you to it.

It takes a little time to find feet and get a social life but it will happen, just keep plugging away at it.

Just a heads up that its not a good idea to put "personal information" in threads as this is a public forum.

Hi there.

I have just moved to brisbane (redcliffe) and looking for some friends guys or girls I really don't care. The social life is pretty poor out here and I don't think I can take another weekend staying in the house. A little about myself 27 year old male from Glasgow work monday to wednesday and I am at TAFE the other two days. hope to hear from you

Cheers

As you say being a quiet seaside outer suburb the social life in Redcliffe would mainly be established through sport, hobbies like windsufing, jetski'ing etc or through having children in schools. Single people in their 20's who don't like those avenues might head closer to Brisbane city where far more urban action is though obviously this may not be possible for you. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Guest LiamandNaomi

Hey we are in the same situation as you. We have currently moved to brisbane and we know absolutely nobody. Be great to meet up for a drink some were. My boyfriend is currently looking for work here and he is 31 and I am 21 we are pretty happy go lucky kinda people who just wanna have a new experience n have fun. If u want to contact us... Please email us on l1ams@hotmail.com =) be great to hear from you Naomi and Liam

Archived